- Is the agressive victim.
- Will sabotage all attempts to form meaningful relationships.
- Is a victim of a relationship because they sabotage any relationship that is constructive.
- Is the villain of their own victimhood.
- Is the creator of their own victimhood.
- Believes that a pre-emptive strike is the only defence against attack.
- Is unable to form a constructive relationship because they are unaware of the purpose of relationships.
- Cannot see who they are being.
- Sees themself as the victim of who someone else is being.
- Believes that the only way to stop being a victim of a relationship is to sabotage or destroy the relationship.
The purpose of a relationship is to see and experience who we are being in relationship to another person.
How we relate to others is a reflection of how they relate to us.