Gentleness is without:
- Strength & Weakness
- Wrath & Meekness
- Bitterness & Sweetness (Mildness)
- Nastiness & Niceness
- Anger & Patience
- Arrogance & Humbleness
- Pride & Humility
- Envy & Kindness
- Greed & Pleasing
- When we find the strength in our weakness and the weakness in our strengths.
- When our kindness, humility, humbleness, patience, mildness, meekness, niceness and pleasing all become a weakness.
- When our pride, greed, arrogance, anger, bitterness, wrath, nastiness and envy are no longer a strength.
- When a gentle push becomes an oxymoron.
- When we experience ‘Attraction in Action’ and no pushing is required.
- When Life flows to us effortlessly along our Life Path.
- When our lack of Power no longer diminishes us.
- When our Power no longer overwhelms us.
Gentleness is a Divine Attainment.