Although most people are unaware of their Emotional Energy Levels, when asked how they are, they will sub-consciously know their emotional energy level and reply accordingly:
On a scale of 1 -10:
- 10 is totally positive and accepting without any present tolerations or emotional needs.
- 5 is just keeping our head above water, managing to get our needs met and cope with our tolerations.
- 1 means our tolerations have become intollerable and we have run out of emotional energy.
The Inner Coach’s Guide to Emotional Energy Levels:
- I am knackered, exhausted, run out of steam.
- I am not very well, I am suffering.
- I am under the weather, feeling blue.
- I am a bit down, I am under par.
- I am coping, just managing, skating on thin ice.
- I’m O.K., I’m alright.
- I am fine, Iam fair to middling.
- I am good, good to go, raring to go.
- I am just dandy, on top of the world, very well indeed.
- I am overjoyed, ecstatic, over the moon, deliriously happy.