“A house built on sand cannot stand tall”.
Our ‘house’ is our society and our culture.
The foundation stone of any culture is its core beliefs.
Western Society generally believes that:
- Authority over others allows high self-esteem.
- Money buys power and values our self-worth.
- Ability is dependent on education and rational intelligence that enables our self-confidence.
These cultural beliefs have not as yet allowed Western Society to grow tall, only fat.
Building a firm foundation requires us to find our Truth.
The Truth is:
- Our Authority comes with our confidence to confide in our Soul.
- Our Power is the value and worth of who we are Being.
- Our Ability is the esteem that we attain when connected to our Divine Power & Authority.
A firm personal foundation allows us to grow tall, stay lean, and create the society of our dreams.