Fundamentally, a question is either ‘open’ or ‘closed’
A Fundamental Question requires a fundamental truth to answer it.
A fundamental truth can only be answered intuitively as it is only fundamentally true for me when I know that it is a fundamental belief in which I have personal faith.
6 Open Questions:
1. When is my focus present?
2. Where am I going & where am I now?
3. Who am I being , here & now?
4. Why do I attribute that to my Self?
5. What does my ideal life consist of?
6. How do I allow it?
25 Closed Questions:
1. ‘Is who I am being dependent on my self-worth and how much I value myself’? or ‘Is my value and self-worth dependent on who I am being’?
2. ‘Are the choices that I make dependent on my self-confidence’? or ‘Is my self-confidence the result of the choices that I make’?
3. ‘Is what I am doing in my life dependent on my self-esteem’? or ‘Is my self-esteem the result of what I am doing in my life’?
4. ‘Does my emotional power come from money’? or ‘Does my emotional power attract money to me’?
5. ‘Does my status in society give me authority and influence’? or ‘Does the authority of my choice make me influential’?
6. ‘Does my education and my intelligence determine my ability in life’? or ‘Is my ablity in life directly proportional to my personal power and authority’?
7. ‘Did I choose my parents’? or ‘Did my parents choose me’?
8. ‘Am I a Physical Being experiencing a physical reality in a physical world’? or ‘Am I a Spiritual Being realising a physical, mental & emotional experience in a physical world’?
9. ‘Is my mind the product of the physical reality of this world’? or ‘Is this world the product of my intuitive mind’?
10. ‘Am I motivated by my will to meet my needs’? or ‘Am I empowered to do what I truly value?
11. ‘Am I driven by the beliefs and convictions of my sub-conscious programming’? or ‘Am I intuitively wise to the knowing of my super-conscious truth’?
12. ‘Am I playing the role of my personality and character in a drama called life’? or ‘Am I experiencing the reality of my true identity and my authentic Self’?
13.’Do I have a unique perspective on life’? or ‘Do I share everyone else’s world view’?
14. ‘Are there 7 billion souls on earth having 1 experience’? or ‘Is there 1 Soul having 7 billion experiences on earth’?
15. ‘Is God a Divine Human Being’? or ‘Is God a Human being Divine’?
16. ‘Did living organisms evolve consciousness’? or ‘Did Consciousness evolve living organisms’?
17. ‘Is Awareness created by my being aware of it’? or ‘Has Awareness always been there waiting for me to become aware of it’?
18. ‘Is Conscious-Awareness a state of being aware of my consciousness’? or ‘Is Conscious-Awareness a state of being conscious of my awareness’?
19. ‘Does the Earth spin in a clockwise direction, an anti-clockwise direction, or is it a matter of perspective’?
20. ‘Does the Earth orbit the Sun in a clockwise direction, an anti-clockwise direction, or is it a matter of perspective’?
21. ‘Does the Sun rotate around the Galactic Centre in a clockwise direction, an anti-clockwise direction, or is it a matter of perspective’?
22. ‘Does our Milky Way Galaxy circle the Universe in a clockwise direction, an anti-clockwise direction, or is it a matter of perspective’?
23. ‘Does our Universe expand, contract, spin, orbit, rotate, circle, or spiral in a clockwise direction, an anti-clockwise direction, or is it a matter of perspective’?
24. ‘Whose perspective decides the direction of the motion of our Universe and are they in motion or standing still’?
25. ‘Do I get to meet my maker when I die? Do I get to meet my makers when I am born? Or am I here to make the acquaintance of my maker through the experience of life?’