Why Do I Choose a Life Coach?
I Choose a Life Coach Because:
- Living an effortless life is often an effort
- Living a problem-free life is sometimes a problem
- Living a fear-less life is often a fearful experience
- Realising who my unique, individual and exclusive self is, is not easy by my self
- My vision for my life is often difficult to see
- My purpose for my life often lacks clarity
- My mission in life often lacks direction
- My authenticity, awareness and attitude are sometimes in question
- Creating my own reality is easier said than done
- I cannot hear my messages myself
- I cannot see my opportunities myself
- I cannot always feel what is right for me
- Before I can Master Life, I first have to become a student of Life
My Life Coach Connects my Self to my Inner Teacher.