How do you feel about the following statements?
Do they have a positive, a negative or a neutral pull?
What level of intensity does that emotion have?
- I always cry tears of joy, never sadness
- I am a victim of no-one
- I am never embarrassed or humiliated by other people
- I have no reason to retreat to my cave
- There is a ladder at the bottom of my emotional pit
- I never intimidate or interrogate anyone
- I never criticise, condemn or complain
- I am never sarcastic, cynical or critical
- I have overcome all 7 deadly sins
- I am conscious of my control dramas and aware of when I am being challenged by them
- I know my 5 dominant emotional needs and how to meet them consciously
- I am aware that any negative experience is of my own making
- My emotional power is authorised
- I confide in my Self
- I know my self-worth
- I hold my Self in very high esteem
- My sensitivity towards others has no attachment
- Love is a feeling that I share with another, not need from another
- I have clarity in all aspects of my life – there is no confusion
- I approve of who I am
- I express my happiness freely
- I am well because I choose to be well
- I know what has true value for me and I consciously choose it
- I have unconditional faith in my inner guidance system
- My intuition is instinctive
- I am emotionally very wealthy
- I experience abundance in all areas of my life
- I have enough emotional energy to be pain-free at all times
- I have attained 3 Divine Attributes
- I understand how the Law of Attraction is working in my life
There are no right or wrong answers. Only our personal perception of where we are on our journey in life.
The real question is: “When I am agreeing or disagreeing with these 30 statements, am I being emotionally intelligent or not”. It is for you and you alone to decide your own level of emotional intelligence and which areas you believe it will be emotionally beneficial to develop and improve. You cannot use your rational intelligence to measure your emotional intelligence.